Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ice Castles- Midway

This past weekend we all felt we needed to get out of the house. With a few of us being under the weather we needed to get out and breath some fresh air (If that is possible here in Utah) It was the last day to be able to walk through the Ice Castles at Zermott so we packed th car up and were off! It was very pretty and the kids loved it!
Grant was trying to touch the walls every chance he got! Melissa and her New Love....HER CAMERA!
Grandma and Shelby
Ice Tunnel...I love Chases eyes as he looks up!
Melissa
A little bit of the scenery
Grandma and Chase
Wow!
Chubby Bubby
Chase loving it...
Daddy and Grant

4 comments:

Natty said...

I love the new picture of your family, it's darling. What a great day adventure. I had no idea that there were any ice castles around here. Do you know if they do it every year?

JJ said...

I saw your blog through Facebook...I loved reading about your family! You guys are so cute! -jj

Unknown said...

Hello skinny girl, I love the pic's , but it makes me really miss you all very much. I am missing out on so much. I love you all very much. Great job with the pics...

The Morgan Family! said...

WOW that place looks pretty cool!!