Monday, March 1, 2010

8 Months Old

My little guy is 8 months old! Wow where has the time gone? It really goes by way to fast and I cannot believe how sweet this little guy is...well most of the time! He is quite the little talker and LOVES to babble. He says, "Ba, Ba", "Da, Da", "HAAAAA", and here and there I will hear a little, "Ma, Ma" Although I know he is not really putting me and the MA together. He loves to clap his hands, wave and say, "HAAAA", and bounce up and down on his bum. He is still working on the crawling and can go backwards, sideways, rolls, and inch himself a little forward, but still does not quite have it down. In fact he gets so frustrated while trying that he just starts screaming. I will come and sit him up and lays right back down on his tummy and tries again. I think his rolly tummy, is just too big to get those chubby legs under. He now has 4 teeth, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom and working on a another one. He loves to rub his tongue on his teeth and makes the funniest faces. I tried to capture some shots of his tongue action....So cute! As you can tell this kids LOVES to eat and wants to eat and do everything that we are doing. If I am eating something he doesn't want his food, he wants what is in my hand and he will make some annoying screeches and sounds until he gets what he wants. He loves to stand and will even try to take steps while standing. I just think this little guy wants to run around with Chase so bad and gets to frustrated that he can't. He loves to SMILE and has the cutest little smiles ever! He is the easiest baby to get to laugh and to smile and Chris loves to think that he has the magic touch.....but really anyone can get this kid rolling! We are just so lucky to have him and glad that these 2 little guys get a long so well! Chase loves Grant and is my little helper and you can tell already that Grant just looks up to his big brother!

Feeling his teeth...This little guys touge is all over the place
Waving...So cute I need to get a video on here!
Favorite Time...Food Time!
I just love this kids and his sweet little smiles!

PS- I don't know why in EVERY shot he is wearing a onsie! I promise he wears other things and we do get out of the house!

2 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Just in the past 2 months his looks have change so much. Hes such a cute little chubby bubby!!!

Natty said...

He is darling, it's amazing how quickly time flies! I hope you guys have a great weekend skiing. Please post pictures, especially with Chase. The skis are so cute on the little kids! Have fun!