Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Fall Fun

I have to say that Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love the smell in the air, and all the activities offered for families and kids. We have been trying to take advantage of what we can and staying warm at the same time. Just a few pics of what we have been doing.

Gardner Village- Take One...
Chari and I took the kids over to Gardner Village to check out the fun witches they have every where. I know we both got up early and checked the weather and were pretty confident it was going to be perfect day for an outing so off we went. Boy were we wrong. It was windy and rainy! We got a little bit of the sights in, but will have to try to get back there again before the end of the season! So heres to great company on a windy, rainy day!
CornBellies
We had so much fun here! Chase loved running around and doing every activity possible. The best was the how they just play in lots of corn kernals. You would be amazed at how much came out when we took him to the bathroom at the restaurant.
Trying to be creative...
I
have never had a very creative bone in me, but have tried to do some fun fall food and activities for Halloween. I think I will get better with time....

First step cookies
Anyone want to guess what this is?My cute boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAha those fries!! Gross. Such cute pics. I haven't seen you in a long time. How are things?