Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Pics of My Chubs- 3 Months 4 Weeks

Here are just a few more pics of my little chubs! He is now 3 months 4 weeks old and the cutest, chubbiest thing on the block. I know...just looking at those cheeks makes you want to pinch them. How can you even resist! He loves to kick, kick, kick his feet and sit up every chance he gets whether it be in the Bumbo, in the crease of the couch, or the high chair. This past week I pulled out the exersaucer and he loves it! He is such a smiley baby, but will let you know when he is upset! Still waking up here and there in the middle of the night. Sometimes he will sleep 9 hours and I get way excited, and then the next 3 nights be up every 2 hours. (Little Stinker!) Here are just a few pics and a video of his contagious giggle! Gotta love him!

4 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

3 months and 4 weeks = 4 months, right? Ha

Cameron Family said...

I know it is weird. He will actually be 4 months on the 30th. But according to all the little counters that I get for growth he is 3 months 4 weeks old. :) I guess it goes that way since some months have more than 4 weeks. It totally throws me for a loop.

The Morgan Family! said...

I cant wait to get a hold of him ....Hes to freakin cute!!

Megan said...

He's not chubs, what are you talking about! Just kidding, he is adorable. I hope you guys are doing awesome.