Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Now it's our turn!

Here we are! The Cameron Family is finally blogging. This will be a great way for us to post new things about Chase and keep everyone up to date on our little family! Things are going great right now. Chase is already 3 1/2 weeks old and growing so fast. At his 2 week appointment he was already 8lb 7 oz and had grown over an inch. He spends most of his little life sleeping and eating (Shocker!), but we are having LOTS of fun with him and learning new things everyday about him and his little personality! He loves his daddy and gets to have tummy time with him every day after work...his favorite! Below I have posted some recent pictures of him, which my mom has been dying to see. We will keep you posted on things that are going on so stay tuned to the latest blogs!
Chases first sponge bath! (First week home!)

I love to relax in my bouncer seat! (3 weeks old)
I love getting wrapped up in my towel after bath time.

I love to hang out with my Daddy when he gets home from work!

My favorite time though is when I eat and nap time!

10 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Welcome aboard... I expect atleast a weekly post!

Unknown said...

Darling pictures. I a excited to hear how you all are doing.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Love the pics.... he is such a cutie-ba-tootie!!

Unknown said...

Jen thanks so much for the pics I am missing so much. I might just have to move to Ut. Well fireworks is over and we are all very tired not much sleep, the sales were not that good this year beacuse alot of rain. So we will see ir it was really worth it or not, Right now I think not. I can't wait to see you all ....

amy said...

Good to see you on here and keeping up with the times! Michele saw your blog today and said Chase resembeled Rylee in the picture of him in his towel.. funny!

Jeff & Melissa said...

My response to that was- yea, they are both white! LOL

amy said...

I mean Rylee did look like a man when she was a baby so maybe that is where the resemblance comes in!

Opp Family said...

Jen! You look great - and so does your new bundle of joy!

Cody Oram said...

I love it!! So glad to see us all blogging!!!! I'm happy to share my little Chase with everyone as long as he knows I'm the favorite Uncle!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Cody-- you can me the favorite Uncle, but all the kids will know me as Super Auntie!! Thanks to Lani for the nick name :)