Saturday, July 7, 2007

4 Weeks Old

Chase is already 4 weeks old and growing fast! I am not sure what his current weight is, but with the way that he eats I am sure he is getting enough nutrients to get him by! His Grandma Cameron has been spending a lot of time over here spoiling him, and he loves it. Grandma Coates will be here next week so I am going to have LOTS of help with all the aunts and Grandma's around. We have already seen so much personality in him. His big accomplishment was when he rolled over from his stomach to his back! (I know that sounds crazy!) He is not the biggest fan of tummy time and one day surprised both Chris and I by rolling from is tummy to his back. We were both in disbelief so we put him back on his tummy, and sure enough he did it again! He is one strong little boy, and I think we are going to have our hands full!

Chris is already working on him holding his bottle....next....potty training! ;)

4 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Thanks for letting me come and play.... I love that kiddo!

nalani said...

Potty training huh-----I knew he was a gifted child the first time I held him!!!

Rachel and Kelly said...

OH how I love little Chase. Next time you are going to the store give me call. Maybe my car won't have broken down and I can watch him for you or just come with you.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see my little Chase,it is carzy how fast they grow and I am missing so much,such is life ..... I moving to Ut.....