Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome Baby Tate!

Well Boy #3! Who would have thought that we would have a family of all boys up to this point? I really could not be happier. Once again I feel like our family is complete for now and I am completely in love with our new sweet little guy! Just when I think they could not get any cuter he comes a long.

WELCOME
  Tate Christopher Cameron
  May 31, 2012
12:25 am
 


Well everything was scheduled for the c section. We were planning on heading in on May 31 at 6:30 in the morning for a c-section. So Melissa came over and picked up the boys on Wednesday night and Chris and I headed out for a date night,  Buffalo Wild Wings, and a movie. Well we got as far as Buffalo Wild Wings when I started to have contractions. Really? I am going in to have a baby in the morning and I am having contractions now. Well we sat and finished dinner and headed over to Lowes to go and look at faucets for our sink. At this point contractions were about 4 minutes apart and we were trying to decide if we should just go into the hospital.  Well we headed to Cotsco and then Home Depot, and then decided a movie might not be in the plans for us and headed home to pack our bags. Who knew wings could send you into labor. :) We headed to the hospital and thought we may be having this baby a day early, but he came just as planned. (Only a little earlier) I was a little nervous for the c section, but everything went perfect. When they pulled him out everyone commented on how big he was. I was sure by everyone's comments that this little guy was going to for sure be a 9 lb baby, but when they weighed him in it was 7lbs 13 oz. Finally when Chris brought him over and I laid eyes on him, I was in LOVE! How could I not be, he was perfect. I was completely shocked by the amount of hair, and by the color which has already been styled by the nurses in a quick little faux hawk. He is seriously perfect and we are so excited to have him as part of our little family. Chris and I truly have been blessed with the sweetest little spirits and look forward to getting to know our new little guy.

Our Family All Together









 We love you little Tate Tate and can't wait to get to know you!

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Congratulations. Very happy for you.