Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tate is 2 Weeks

 2 Weeks Old

Tate is already 2 Weeks Old. The time has gone by so fast, and I can tell he is just going to be just as chubby and cute as the others. These first couple of weeks have been interesting transitioning from 2 to 3 kids, but we have had lots of help from Carolyn, Melissa, and my Mom who showed up on the 10th. It has been great to have family around and to be able to get the rest I need to recover properly. 

Now on to Tate, he honestly is the sweetest little baby and is just so cute. I really just love that head of hair that he has on him and am still shocked that it is so light in color. (That will change...I am sure it will be dark before i know it) He really is just doing all the usual things babies do....eat, sleep, poo...repeat. I have to admit though I just love holding and cuddling this little guy. He makes the cutest little noises all the time especially when he is sleeping. I swear I have even seen him laugh when he is sleeping, When he is awake he is very alert and loves to just look around and make faces. He has these huge eyes that will look you straight in the eyes, and at times I know he gives us little smiles. Some may say it is gas, but I know we have this little connection and he is really giving me a smile, and I know there will just be more to come. I look forward to getting to know this little guy even more. For right now we will hope he figures out sleeping at nights, but even now how can you resist something that cute even when it is 2am. 

First Bath. As you can see he somehow got out of his onsie.
 All wrapped up and warm after bath time
 Love this cute little face

 Daddy Tummy Time
 He seriously makes the cutest little faces
 Look at the those cheeks getting chubby already! Going to be just like his brothers I am sure.
 Here is his 2 week pic


No comments: