Tuesday, April 6, 2010

9 Months Old

Weight: 20.55 lbs %tile
Height:

Grant is 9 MONTHS OLD.....Serioulsy where has the time gone? I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing up and what a cutie he is! He has the cutest little smile with the BIGGEST chicklet 2 front teeth! I honestly just need to get a pic of them so we can remember how cute and how big they are. Although he has rolls everywhere he has really started to thin out a little, and FINALLY on May 30 moved from his army crawl to a full on crawl. With so many people here I did not get those first moves on video, but he is everywhere now and loves the freedom to be able to get over to me even faster. Although Grant is a social little guy he definitely is a MOMMAS BOY! He loves to be with me, and is like a little Koala bear the way that he hold on to shirt. (I really think it is so cute!) The doctor only had good things to say about my little guy. Grant of course wanted to stand a lot, and the Dr Wilcox was very impressed with his strength. I was impressed at when he got his toe pricked that he did not even cry, just held on to me, like my little koala! He really is such a cutie, and I am so grateful for this little guy. It really has been so cute seeing the relationship of him and Chase and watching it grow and them just becoming little friends. The funny thing is Grant is a little feisty and if he does not want Chase around him, and lets out a little screetch and lets us know! He waves at EVERYONE and claps and dances at every opportunity. He is a pretty happy guy, and really the only downside is that he still wakes up once a night here and there! He is pretty easy to get back down though....just give him a little food and he goes right back to sleep! Look at those 2 front teeth! Yep, I asked...they are no adult teeth...just REAL BIG baby teeth!
Words he is Saying:
* Che- Chase
* Da Da- Daddy
*Ba ba- Bottle and Boobers
* Heeeee- Hi (As he waves)

Food He Likes: Hmmmm....Just about everything, but food he claps for.....Well just about everything! This kid LOVES to eat!

No comments: