Monday, April 5, 2010

Vics Funeral

Today was Vic's Funeral. It was a pretty cold day, with wind, yet little breaks of the sun here and there. The funeral was perfect. The music, the talks, and the spirit were so strong and I know that Vic was there listening to all the great words that were said about him. Again tears were shed, but a lot of laughs as well, as people reminisced on stories from there childhood and life with Vic Cameron. I can honestly say in these past few weeks that I have felt closer to him and feel that as I have gotten to know him more! He was buried with military honors, and it was such a great experience to see it take place and the perfect burial for a man who was as patriotic as Vic was. I only hope that my boys can live up to the great person that there Grandpa Vic was and will make him proud.





Luncheon Afterward
Drew wearing Grandpa Vics Tie
Sasha Girl
Chris and Grant

Carolyn and the Kids

No comments: