Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh Mexico!

Chris and I headed to Mexico without the kids! YES....the kiddos stayed at home and we had a little time to relax and just spend time together! It was perfect....the views were breathtaking, the company fun, and just a perfect time to relax and spend time with Chris without any distractions. I felt a little guilty having such a great time with the kids at home, but they had a great time with Grami Cami and Aunt Melissa. Here are just a few pics of our trip!

Honestly, I cannot wait to do it again!

This was my view every morning....
And this was my view everynight....I know, BREATH TAKING!
And this was our view of the whales...Nature at its best!The view here was PERFECT wherever you were
Infinity Pool right over the oceanRelaxing by the BeachLazy RiverA lot of pics of these twoDinner on the beach...So perfect!The crew...Can't wait to do it again!

4 comments:

tatum said...

wow, i am way jealous!!!! take me next time. =)

Rachel and Kelly said...

I can't wait either. It was so fun!

Megan said...

Luckies! That looks glorious right now.

Traciannee said...

What an amazing fun time! Love the pictures. Mommy's and daddy's need vacations like this every now and then!