Thursday, January 7, 2010

6 Months Old

Wow! Where has the time gone? Our little guy is already 6 months old and "ALL CHUNK"! He has been the best little addition to our family and all of us are already spoiling him rotten, including his older brother Chase. Grant is definitely a Mommas Boy. He is willing to go to other people, but keeps a close eye on me when someone else has him. He still is such a happy baby, and loves to giggle and laugh and is ticklish on every roll on that chubby little body of his. Although he is pretty happy most of the time he has no problem in letting you know when he is upset or wants something. He is constantly trying to grad things, and I think just loves to hear him self make lots of noise. He loves to stand when we are holding him and when he sit and is quite the bouncer. He now has 1 tooth that has totally pushed through and 2 on the way!

I took him in for his 6 month appointment yesterday and as always was excited to see his stats, but not so excited about the shots. The doctor was asking the typical routine questions, and I told him that Grant had been pulling on his ears, but thought it was due to teething since that had been the case with Chase. I was so sad to find out that the little guy had a "severe" ear infection. Made me feel horrible. He is on antibiotics now so hopefully he will be better very soon. Other than that the doctor said he looked great and was a very strong little baby with how well he was sitting and bouncing around while sitting. I would not expect any different from our little guys! They have both been very strong babies and impress us every day!

Weight- 18.52 66.07 %tile
Length- 26.5 49.55 %tile

6 comments:

Traciannee said...

Holy Cow 6 months already! Dang cutie pie and look at those legs. It has been way to long sense we last saw you guys. Let's get together soon. Have fun in Mexico!

mylittleelliott said...

I love the pictures of his legs. That is just plain squishy!!!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh his legs look like mine! HA!! What a cute little chunker! Really?! 6 months?! I swear time flies too fast!!! He is such a cutie!! I am glad you guys are finally back... it's nice to have neighbors again... even tho we are hermit's and never see you guys! It's just nice to know u are there!!

Megan said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how time flies. I hope all is well.

Unknown said...

I have to agree with everyone else, 6 months already?!!! I hope to see you next week. It's been far too long!

tatum said...

ok....adorable....of course!