Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day at the Zoo!

We spent our Labor Day at the Hogle Zoo last week. It so much fun to take Chase! He loved all the animals and we could not had a more perfect day together as a family!
(I recommend the bird show for all who go, it was our favorite thing about our zoo day)

Me and Melissa on the TrainGrant in his Zoo AttireChase on the Carousal Even Grandma joined everyone for a ride on the carouselI just love this pic! Chase was always wanting to stop and get water, but was unsure of getting it out of the lions mouth!What a great family day at the zoo!

4 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Traciannee said...

Great times,you can't help but love the Zoo. Your family looks so cute and happy!

Unknown said...

I am so sad I missing out on your boys... I miss you all so much I love the updates.....

The Morgan Family! said...

I love that Melissa dressed up for the zoo in her Animal print shirt lol!!!love it!!