Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure!

Since I have been pregnant I have had a super big addiction to cheese puffs! Gotta love them! Well one night while watching the office they showed cheese balls....and then I remembered how much I used to love those Planters Cheese Balls that came in the blue container with the orange lid. I was on a mission, but one that would end in disappointment. Planters does not make them anymore! Can you believe it? I have since written them a comment letting them know that they have to bring them back because they are just that good. Haven't gotten any replies though....Crazy pregnant people!
I have found replacements, but nothing that has tasted as good at the ones that Planters made. Anyone miss them as much as I do, or is this just my pregnant cravings going into overdrive?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahaha I'm sorry, but that's disgusting!! hahaha I really can't make fun because when I was pregnant and finally able to eat again I wanted grilled PB&J or Spaghetti O's with buttered bread. Sad, gross, but oh so good at the time!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Cheese puffs are always my guilty pleasure. I love them. I think since I started working I have eaten more Cheetos that ever before in my life.

M Occasionally B said...

Missed you last night at the hat party. Hopefully I will get to see you soon. I want to see pregnant Jen. I bet your looking so cute!...cheese puffs eh? I wonder if you'll feel the same after the baby arrives? I was obsessed with granny smith apples when I was prego. I literally has one everyday. Pretty sure I haven't had one since. Crazy cravings!

The Morgan Family! said...

Of course you know me I love them....I have found something close to them at SAMS and come in this huge barrel so frakin good!!

Chari said...

I too had an strong addiction to them not so long ago when I came across them in a store in Park City. After eating a huge jug of them in a pretty short time, I told Sam we were not allowed to buy them anymore! Lucky for me we have a Costco card and they don't sell them :) At least I don't think they do :)

Meridith O. said...

Ha ha ha. Too funny Jen! That episode on the office is hilarious! You are allowed to have all the guilty pleasures you want when you are pregnant, so eat up!

Shelley said...

This is great. Cheese balls of all things. :) I love it.

Ben and Sherrie said...

Oh, Cheese Puffs! Remember my sister Alisha use to eat those all the time. They are good and I haven't been looking for them so it's too bad they don't sell them anymore.