Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter! it has been over a month since I have blogged.....Wow! Where have I been? I need to get on the ball! Chris and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary this month. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by and how lucky I am to be married to such a great man! We had a great Easter Sunday! very low key, but perfect! Chase loved his Easter basket and had lots of fun with everyone Easter Sunday! I will just post a few pics, please excuse my tent dress! I thought it looked cute until the pics, but hey this is for posterity. I actially took it back the next day after seeing how WOW I was in it! :)

3 comments:

Chari said...

Jen you looked just fine! I like the dress, you are just standing at a weird angle that's all!!!

One proud Mommie said...

Happy easter. Your too funny (tent dress) Pish posh, it makes your boobs look fantastic! Boobs were the only thing that when bigger looked better on me when I was prego. Work it girl :)

Shelley said...

Dang! That Easter basket for Chase looks AMAZING! I wish you were MY parents!! :) -You are looking cutsie! ;)