Friday, February 27, 2009

Rascal Flatts

Last minute, Melissa, Amy and I decided to go to the Rascal Flatts Concert! It was 5:30 when I started to get calls from the both of them saying someone was going to send us to the concert...I was excited and shocked and EXCITED! So I basically split the cost of my ticket with a stranger...Yep! Someone I have never met! Most of you are probably thinking what the heck is she talking about, but if you really want to know you will have to talk to me, or Melissa, or Amy! Thanks though to my stranger friend, and Chris for sending me to the concert and Chris for watching the kids while we went! I had a blast! I cannot even remember the last time I went to a concert and for this one to be my first in over 2 years was SO much fun!

For those of you who were not there I did not want you to miss out! So here is a little bit of the beginning of the concert! Pure screaming, but SO much fun!

Chase did not get a nap so this was him right before we left. Kids can really fall asleep anywhere!Amy coming and I one our way to get Melissa
Lets get this party started!The confetti was crazy at the end like white conditions! :) This is the end of it!

5 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!

nalani said...

It was a great concert that's for sure!

Jeanette said...

Looks like you guys had A LOT of fun. WOW you guys got great seats for last minute.

amy said...

I had so much fun! I am so glad the 3 of us could go together. We'll have to do another one for sure!

tatum said...

oh man, i am so jealous! i love them, glad you guys had fun! =)