Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well this weekend was packed with lots of fun Halloween activities. On Friday we got Chase dressed and headed to Chris' work to show him off....He was a hit! His costume was very cute! Way to go Chis on picking out the costume this year. For the evening activities Melissa, Carolyn, and Amy all stopped by to hang out for a little bit. We made a bowl of taco soup and sat back and enjoyed the night. We took Chase out Trick or Treating and I think he loved the kids all running around then neighborhood more than he cared about the fact that candy was being dropped in his bag. He was the cutest little Elvis in Utah....well he was actually the only one I saw, but as alwaysI am biast in many ways.


Our Little Elvis

Mommy and Chase

Daddy and Chase doing a little Trick or Treating Grami Cami and Chase....Elvis has left the building. :) After Chase was fast asleep Grami Cami hung out for a little while so we could go up to Kelly and Rachel's party. It was lots of fun and I only wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks for a great time guys!
Rach and Me

Justin, Chris, and Kelly Saturday morning we headed off to Gardner Village to take in the nice weather and to get a last glimpse of the witches. It was perfect weather and lots of fun to see Chases face trying to figure out all these crazy ladies just standing around.

I love how he has his hand on her leg...

And last, but not least on Saturday we headed over to Cody and Meredith's for one last Halloween party. It was lots of fun....as usual I ate, ate, and then ate some more. Chris and I dressed up as Hugh and Holly. Everyone had such cute costumes and we had a great time!

12 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun Halloween! Chase is the cutest Elvis ever!

Jeanette said...

1st of all I think that Chase has ot be one of the cutest kids around. I loved his costume...very creative! Also Chris and your costumes were great too.

One proud Mommie said...

I love the little Elvis costume :) You guys are such a cute family.

Sara said...

I LOVE the Elvis costume... I seriously kept telling Westo look out the window to seehim! SO AWESOME! I also love the Hugh and Hollie... very nice!! HA

Brett and Rachael said...

HAHA! Chase looks so cute as Elvis! That is so funny! And I love the Hugh and Holly costumes. I'll never understand that relationship.

Robin D said...

I love the sideburns and chest hair! Thats so funny! What a cute kiddo! (and mom and dad too)

Rachel and Kelly said...

Little Chase was so stinkin cute. I wish he would have held still long enough so I could get a pic. No actually I wish my camera didn't suck so I could take a pic. I am glad you guys were able to make it to our party. It was loads of fun. Plus we got a super cute pic of us.

Lani said...

I love how Chase's costume worked out! The sideburns are awesome! Very clever.

The Bruntz Runtz said...

Your so creative with your costumes!!
I read yourblog all the time, but just figured out recently how to leave a comment (still new to this)!! You are such a cute family,when are you going to make it a family of 4???

Shelley said...

I am going to have to remember that Elvis costume! It is GREAT! I love Halloween.

Opp Family said...

I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog - since it doesn't pop up in my google reader I have to actually think about it (any ideas how to add a private blog to reader?). Anyways - y'all look adorable!

amy + jeff said...

I love Chase's costume...hilarious. I am sorry we missed him trick or treating.