Sunday, June 29, 2014

These Moments

Sometimes I sit and ponder how really lucky I am! It easy to let time fly and forget to take in those small little moments that you will miss one day, but tonight as I sat on the couch and I watched the little guys in my life and Chris I knew things for me were just the way I love them(Pretty much close to perfect). It was something so simple as watching them play piano, dance around the house, and watch old Jackson Five you tube videos, but all of it was surrounded by love. Love that these little guys have for there Dad. They want to be just like him and try to do everything he does. So I had to capture this small moment. Nothing big, very small actually, but a little picture that will stay with me forever! Love these moments, and love these boys.

No comments: