Monday, October 22, 2012

4 Month Appointment

All dressed up. He had no idea what was coming. Poor guy!
Today was Tate's 4 month appointment. He is actually 4 months 22 days so it is a little late, but as always I love to see how my little guy is growing. He is getting big so fast it is sad. they just leave that newborn stage way too fast, but I am also loving this stage. This little guy is full of smiles and gives them away so easily. It is the best thing when I go and get him out of his crib in the mornings and he is so happy to see me. He is equally happy to see his brothers and gives lots of smiles and squeals when they come in. One things about my little guy is he is a mover and a shaker. I have never had a baby move around so much,its crazy! When he is in your lap he is bouncing around, and is always trying to grab at things. He loves to spend time in his saucer with his toys and playing with his floor toys.He also loves being in his high chair and playing with toys. No solid foods for my little guy yet, but he loves to be with us at any meal time and jabbering away. Although he is getting big so fast, he is a little smaller than what my other guys have been. His little rolls would make you think otherwise, but he is my smallest little guy get. Time to fatten him up. All in all I love this little guy more than ever! He is a bright spot in our home, and our family would not be complete without him. Keep sharing your sweet little smile Tater Bug! We love you! 




Weight 14.66 lb, 18.39 %tile
24.25 Inches, 3.9%tile
Getting his oral vaccination

No comments: