Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day 2010 (Part 1)

Wow! Christmas was so much fun this year! I can honestly say there is nothing more fun than seeing it through the eyes of your child. I really think I was more excited than the kids. Every time a gift was bought or an activity was planned I just could not wait to see how the kids would react. Honestly on Christmas morning I woke up early and say and waited to hear the kids wake up....Nothing! So I got in the shower and got ready for the day and then FINALLY we went out to get ready for the kids and get them up. Aunt Melissa stayed the night and when I walked out had Christmas music playing and Skype up so that Granddaddy and Grandma Coates in Florida could be a part of our Christmas out here. We got the kids up and it was everything I imagine. The excitement of Chase was SO cute! He came out with the biggest smile, and said, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?" Grant and Chase got right to looking at there toys! I really think they got everything they wanted. Chase asked Santa for two things every time a helicopter and monster truck with a remote control! He was very happy to see that Santa had brought him a monster truck, and his Daddy got him a helicopter. The day started off great! Presents, Breakfast, and Family! I really could not have asked for a better day! I am so blessed that I was with the my husband and kids, and that my sister was able to join us for Christmas morning. They each did so much to really make it the best day for me! Most of all at this time of year I am so grateful for our Savior. He really is the reason for the season and if there is anything I can do, I hope to teach my kids that he is the center of Christmas and the reason for celebrating. Merry Christmas!

Christmas Morning before the mess!
Checking out there toys!
Oh Christmas Morning!
Grants Big Gift!
Talking to Grandma and Grandaddy Coates
Opening GiftsSo excited to get his helicopter.
Chase just figured out there was more....STOCKINGS YAHOO!
Aunt Melissa showing off her stocking
Yahoo! Jazz Tickets (A gift for both of us)
The Buzz Wings

No comments: