Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We are the Chipmunks.....

Halloween 2010
I think every year as the kids get older the holidays get better, and better. This year was so much fun getting ready for Halloween. Chase has been in loved with the Chipmunks all year so it was only fitting that they be the Chipmunks. He really wanted me to dress up as the girl chipmunk Brittany, but I I thought is anyone even going to know who I am? I guess I could have done it to humor him. There is always next year, right? Is it sad that I already know what we are going to do?
Well Halloween itself was lame....RAIN, RAIN, and RAIN!
Needless to say the weather was not cooperating, but we got dressed anyway, and suited up to get out and hit the streets. We are soup and LOTS of goodies and right when we were about to go out the rain stopped. It could not have worked out more perfect! Chase and Ry hit the streets hard, and once Grant figured out what was going on he was trying to keep up with them as well. I was suprised at how he just got it, but he would run up to the door, point to his little bucket and squeal something that I believe to be the word "TREAT" I was so cute and he was so excited! I loved it! It could not have been a more perfect Halloween and we are still on the biggest sugar high from it! Here are a few pics to document the day!


No comments: