Sunday, July 5, 2009

Grant Jerrie Cameron

Well I am finally finding a moment to get on and introduce our new little one. I can honestly say that he has not even been here a week, and I am so in love with this new little boy. He has already captured my heart when I thought there was no room left because Chase had taken it all up. It has been so fun watching Chase with Grant. He is a great big brother already and loves to hold his new baby brother every chance that he gets. I have had LOTS of help and am so grateful for all the friends and family that have been there for me the past few weeks.
Thanks for everyone!

Sorry for the picture overload.

Grant Jerrie Cameron
June 30, 2009
8:55 AM
7 lbs 9 oz
18 1/2 inches
Finally meeting my little guy! Coming Home...Finally!
Our Family is Finally Complete....For Now! ;)
4th of July
Chase getting his face painted
We hit an activity in our neighborhood for the 4th.
It was a perfect little get out for the 4th!
Of course when we got home Chase wanted to hold Grant. It was so funny because before he sat down to hold him he had to grab the bottle. What a little helper!

16 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Hes too freakin cute!!I wait to meet him!!Glad you guys are doing well love ya!!

Michele said...

Congrats! He is so cute. Boys are so much fun, (well some of the time)

Megan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and he is totally adorable.

Traciannee said...

Darling little family. Those overalls on Grant are to cute and I love how they match Chase. Glad you had a great weekend!

Terry said...

Welcome little Grant! What an adorable little guy and Chase is such a great big brother. I love their matching outfits. Get some rest Jen! Love you guys! The Cole Family

Jeanette said...

Cute little boy. I can't wait to see him.

Julie G. said...

He is such a doll. Can't wait to meet him!

Meridith O. said...

Love the pictures Jen! We are so excited to meet him. We have been moving this week, so we want to come and see him as soon as we are done! Glad to hear you are doing okay! Love you guys!

M Occasionally B said...

congrats! I hope I get to meet him soon! I'm glad everyone is doing well and that everything went ok.

amy + jeff said...

Congratulations! He is uber adorable, has a fantastic name, and looks a solid as a rock....maybe it is those chubby cheeks. We are so happy for all of you!

Shelley said...

Ohhhh I want to squeeze him! Congrats guys! I LOVE LOVE his name! :)

Opp Family said...

Congratulations Jenn!

One proud Mommie said...

Soo Cute. Congrats!!!! I bet Chase will be wonderful big Brother. What a Happy family :)

tatum said...

awe, what a doll, i am super happy for you guys....what a handsome family.....i can't wait to meet him. hope you are recovering fast. love ya.

Harris Family said...

Congratulations! What an adorable baby and awesome big brother. So cute!

Lula. said...

oh my goodness! he is precious! congratulations. i am so glad to hear everything went well. he is just a doll. and chase is such a cute big brother.