Friday, June 19, 2009

Only 11 Days to Go!

Well we are really at the count down now with only 11 days to go before our sweet little guy gets here! The doctor actually talked about moving my c-section up one more day today, but I am hoping for the 30th! Things are going great and I feel great other than being tired, but that is ok...I deserve to be a little tired, especially with a little guy who randomly likes to get up in the middle of the night just to say "HI". I think I finally nipped that one in the bud by taking the night light out if his room. I think he may have just thought it was morning, but we shall see. Other than lack of sleep from my silly aching hips things are great, and I feel great! These aching hips just make me feel like I am getting old....WAIT I AM! Gotta love it I guess!
We are so excited for our little guy to get here and so excited for Chase to be big brother. He really is the sweetest little guy any parents could ask for and I only hope he rubs off on his little brother! We will keep you informed of when our little guy gets here, but thought I would give just a little update!
Maybe I will post a pic later.... ;)

1 comment:

The Morgan Family! said...

Yeah post a pic. of that belly!!I hope you get some rest..cant wait to see this cute little guy!love ya!!