Monday, May 12, 2008

A Great Weekend!

We had such a great weekend! It started with Chris and I going to the Jazz game this past Friday night with Cody and Meredith, and Bryan and Anna! It was a blast! The Jazz won at home and it was an exciting game to say the least. Once again, I did not take pictures, but Meridith did....So I stole them from her site. Chase got to stay with Aunt Amy and Rylee and had a great time! We missed him TONS, but thought the Jazz game may be a little too loud for his ears....especially with me screaming in them the whole time. He did get a fun little basketball and hoop from the game though and loved it! Saturday was just a relaxer day. Amy and I headed over to the Holy Cow boutique, and HOLY COW did they have cute stuff! The best part were the homemade donut samples that they gave us dipped in chocolate...a little bot of heaven. I brought some home for Chris, and I have to admit they were not as great straight from the fryer.



Mothers Day was perfect! Chris did everything....He woke up with Chase letting me sleep in, although I was wide awake (You can never sleep in when you get the chance) He got me my favorite breakfast and totally took on all the morning things that I usually do with Chase. He even made the pasta salad that I was taking to his Mom for dinner! We headed over to go to church with his mom and then cooked out for dinner! It was a great day all and all, and as usual I was spoiled rotten. Although it was a day to thank the moms....a big thanks goes out to Chris to making it such a special day for me. He is a great husband and father, and I am so grateful that he chose me! Also being in the mom spirit I just have to say I am so grateful for my little boy, who reminds me everyday what a privilege it is to be his Mom. I only hope that I can teach him as much as he has taught me this last year. He is the sweetest little spirit and I am so grateful that he has been entrusted to us! On that note....

Chase turned 11 Months Old this past week. He is growing so fast and becoming more of a little boy everyday. He is Mr Independent now, and wants to get around on his own, where he wants to go. It is so crazy to see him walking around in this little body, I cannot believe how fast time has gone. He is talking more and more...and although I never know what he is wanting to get across it seems he always has something important to say. Here are just a few pics of this last month. I have to admit, that since he has been born this has been my worst month of taking pics! So i will post a few once I get the camera! :)

9 comments:

Traciannee said...

That Jazz Game was great Friday, I am glad you had a fun time. We went on Sunday and enjoyed that awesome game. We are going Friday so let us know if you are going or want to go, I believe Andy my have extra.

Chari said...

Sam and I are SO sad we couldn't go on Friday! My dad was like, "you guys should have gone" :( Oh well, what do you do? Glad you guys had a great time!

Jess Perry said...

I am so glad you had a good mother's day!! I can't believe Chase is 11 months!! We need to get together and have girl's night to watch the bachelorette!

Jeanette said...

That was a great game on Friday. It sounds like you had a great Mohter's Day. I can't wait to see some pictures of Chase. I love seeing them he his so dang cute. I can't believe that he is 11 months now either. Boy time does fly!

Sara said...

So jealous of your Jazz night out... such an amazing game!!! Where is this Holy Cow boutique? I want to go!! Oh, and a big thanks for the Banana squares... delicious!!!

tatum said...

fun!!! you guys look so cute, and i can't believe that chase is almost 1. i am excited to help with his party, glad you had a good mothers day.

cathol said...

how do you keep getting Jazz tickets you dog! Hey, you need to get a seasons pass to Thanksgiving Point with me so we can take our kids down there more often.

amy said...

We had fun babysitting Chase...Well I had fun babysitting him and Ry had fun playing with Elle. Thanks for inviting us over for Mother's Day.

Opp Family said...

It looks like you had a fabulous weekend - what a great hubby you have to do all that for you :)